Welcome to October's FOLDING CHALLENGE
, an origami contest open to all!
The theme this month is ORANGE
You're free to interpret this how you wish but it'd be helpful to include a couple of sentences explaining how you did. Be creative, I won't be too strict!
- Origami only is accepted, submitted to the Artisan Crafts > Folding & Papercraft > Origami category.
- Your entry must be a new deviation and submitted between October 8th and October 31st.
- One submission per person.
- In the artist's comment box, please mention that this entry was folded for The Folding Challenge, and include a link to this journal.
- Submit your entry by commenting with its link on this journal.
This challenge will be open for entries up till and including October 31st.
One winner will receive a feature from `synconi
, and 100 points
All entries can be found HERE
(If you would like to support this project, please do spread the word or donate
for future prizes. Thank you!
September's winnersSeptember '13:
Boldly fold as you've never folded before: ~Treebirdytherubbishy